Sign in to follow this  
Guest KenKodiak

JS41 Have Lost Engine Sounds

Guest KenKodiak

Dear Engineers! My JS41 which is running excellently in all respects has suddenly lost its engine sounds. Cockpit sounds are fine, also the little GPU is Ok but when the main engines start - silence both on the ground and in flight. I've checked other payware a/c in the hanger and they are fine no problems. Would be grateful for any suggestions as to cure. Very many thanks, Bruce :( [FSX, Windows 7 x 64.

Did you accidentally turn off the "engine" sounds in the sounds options in fsx? EDIT: scratch that! Sorry that wouldn't be. Maybe a repair might fix it.Taylor Oldham

Guest KenKodiak

Hello Taylor! Have you ever experienced a very particular loss of sound like this? Could you explain a little when you say "repair". Cheers for now, Bruce

He probably was referring to the repair feature that the installer has. Run it, select repair for the aircraft and the C++ redistributals. Hope it works for you. Report back on what you find.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest KenKodiak

Right! I'll try that solution now...thanks Dan

Guest KenKodiak

Hi Taylor and Dan....Many thanks - problem solved. The repair feature on the installer had escaped my notice. Cheers, Bruce :(

Guest Depar

Hello Dan,I just would like to know if any other pilot with JS41 having problems with sound, such as: when speed changes it causes to change interior cockpit sounds to another which we suppose to hear it exterior (while still in cockpit). And for sure how to fix it.Dunno if I could explain it well:-)Depar K.

I have also tiny sound problems with the J41...pressing "Q" twice will solve them normally....

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------