Sign in to follow this  
Guest wuyiheng

Can't turn during pushback

Guest wuyiheng

Hey guys,I am using Wilco Airbus Series 2.I initiated a pushback with SHIFT+P, then I pressed "1" or "2", but nothing happened at all, the plane just kept going backward in a straight line.With PMDG 747, you can assign a new key for left and right turn for pushback. However, Wilco doesn't seem to have this feature. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks!

Hey guys,I am using Wilco Airbus Series 2.I initiated a pushback with SHIFT+P, then I pressed "1" or "2", but nothing happened at all, the plane just kept going backward in a straight line.With PMDG 747, you can assign a new key for left and right turn for pushback. However, Wilco doesn't seem to have this feature. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks!
I don't have that aircraft but one possibility comes to mind. An inproperly programmed gaugethat is sending continuous "KEY" events to FSX. This would have the effect of interruptingand multi-key command sequences such as the pushback "1" or "2" inputs. If a guage sends a "KEY" command between the time Shift+P is sent and the "1" or "2",the numeral inputs are divorced from the pushback command.You might see if you can successfully enter other multi-key commands such as theengine select commands. See if you can select a single engine for control ( E 1 )and thenback to both with the "E" then "1" then "2" inputs. If that doesn't work then my theory isprobably what is happening.I use a gauge called "fsx_event_logger" to check for situations such as this. It is probablyavailable in the forums here or elsewhere and installs just like any other gauge. I usually attachit to an existing 2D popup panel. When activated it writes a log file to the main FSX directorythat contains time stamps for all events that occured between the time you start the logger and when you stop it. Paul

Wide-5.jpg

Guest wuyiheng
I don't have that aircraft but one possibility comes to mind. An inproperly programmed gaugethat is sending continuous "KEY" events to FSX. This would have the effect of interruptingand multi-key command sequences such as the pushback "1" or "2" inputs. If a guage sends a "KEY" command between the time Shift+P is sent and the "1" or "2",the numeral inputs are divorced from the pushback command.You might see if you can successfully enter other multi-key commands such as theengine select commands. See if you can select a single engine for control ( E 1 )and thenback to both with the "E" then "1" then "2" inputs. If that doesn't work then my theory isprobably what is happening.I use a gauge called "fsx_event_logger" to check for situations such as this. It is probablyavailable in the forums here or elsewhere and installs just like any other gauge. I usually attachit to an existing 2D popup panel. When activated it writes a log file to the main FSX directorythat contains time stamps for all events that occured between the time you start the logger and when you stop it.Paul
Thanks for your reply.I downloaded that gauge but I have no idea how to install it properly. Can you help me? Thanks!

I suggest that you simply install rcbgh-50.zip from the AVSIM library.

Tom

I suggest that you simply install rcbgh-50.zip from the AVSIM library.
I'll second that! A great add on, has sound and even a taxi speed regulator and it's free!

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Like when opening different doors, press the combination, release, then immediately after press 1 or two. Try that.