Sign in to follow this  

Real pilots..Please, rate your state!

I have only flown in my home state of Florida... I was curious how other states rate in your opinion in 2004.For my part- Florida from what I have seen so far is very accurate! Obviously autogen citys and streets are lacking, but for the most part captures the feel on Florida flying!Please check in and let me know about your state/country!!Walt,

Earls Colne, Essex, England, used to be just a grass strip but now we have an all-weather hard surface. Aircraft is the Riems/Cessna 150 - REG/G-HFCB. Lovely little thing to fly!The FS2004 counterpart is somewhat disapointing as they have not updated the runway type. Autogen makes it look a little better though. Just have to wait for the UK2000 Part 4 updates. :)[strong]Adam Nardone[/strong] Web & Graphic Design www.ion-media.net [/p]

I just flew around South Florida. I am questioning what they were looking at when they made it. There are cruise ships and tankers all up and down the intercoastal. There is a bridge that ends in the middle of the intercoastal. The intercoastal still doesn't connect Miami with Ft Lauderdale. I'm not overly impressed yet with any of it. LOTS of mistakes in the Miami area.Don

I've just had a look too. Have to agree with you on that. I've noticed a few bridges not looking quite right. In New York I remember seeing one bridge going half way accross the Hudson River and then a completly different style of bridge linking the first bridge to the other side of the river. Oh well... Hate to say it but it wouldn't be Microsoft without a few 'issues'. Don't get me wrong though, overall I'm very impressed![strong]Adam Nardone[/strong] Web & Graphic Design www.ion-media.net [/p]

Hmm. haven't made a trip down to S Florida yet. I'll have to check it out.Walt,

Hmm. haven't made a trip down to S Florida yet. I'll have to check it out.Walt,