Sign in to follow this  
NeilC

Problem words.

Just made a couple of more flights with FS2Crew for Maddog.Still with my original headset (my Beyerdynamic MMX 2 is coming soon hopefully :( ).I have noted a couple of problem words which I really struggle with."Auto" is always very difficult, in fact I try 10 times with various accents, then just say "next"."After" is also very very difficult. Both "After Engine Start Check" and "After Landing Check" need at least 5-10 attempts to get them recognised.When airborne, I still can't get most commands to register. "Gear Up/Down" always takes several shouts at my dumb FO to register.I am hoping the combination of my new headset/Bryan's update will fill me with joy :( Neil

beta.gif

Just made a couple of more flights with FS2Crew for Maddog.Still with my original headset (my Beyerdynamic MMX 2 is coming soon hopefully :( ).I have noted a couple of problem words which I really struggle with."Auto" is always very difficult, in fact I try 10 times with various accents, then just say "next"."After" is also very very difficult. Both "After Engine Start Check" and "After Landing Check" need at least 5-10 attempts to get them recognised.When airborne, I still can't get most commands to register. "Gear Up/Down" always takes several shouts at my dumb FO to register.I am hoping the combination of my new headset/Bryan's update will fill me with joy :( Neil
Pls try it again with SP1 interim.Cheers,

Have also an issue with few words...My problem is "Arm Flightlevel XXX", for example Arm Flightlevel Three Three Zero. Ok, I'm not an american and I have to find out what I'm doing wrong.All other phrases working good, instead of Arm FL, I'm using Arm Altitude Three Three Thousand, it's working but not as wanted LOLWhat I'm doing wrong?Phil

Have also an issue with few words...My problem is "Arm Flightlevel XXX", for example Arm Flightlevel Three Three Zero. Ok, I'm not an american and I have to find out what I'm doing wrong.All other phrases working good, instead of Arm FL, I'm using Arm Altitude Three Three Thousand, it's working but not as wanted LOLWhat I'm doing wrong?Phil
Phil,Email me for the interim SP1.admin *at* fs2crew.comThat issue is resolved.Best,

Phil,Email me for the interim SP1.admin *at* fs2crew.comThat issue is resolved.Best,
email on the way, thx Bryan.Edit: received