Sign in to follow this  
tollys

Delta 737-200

I don't know if this is the right area because i can't find an area to put this but I anyone can , may you please make a freeware 737-200 of Delta Airlines in the 2007 colors. And at the same time can anyone tell me if this is the right place to put this.

I don't know if this is the right area because i can't find an area to put this but I anyone can , may you please make a freeware 737-200 of Delta Airlines in the 2007 colors. And at the same time can anyone tell me if this is the right place to put this.
This is as good a place as any to ask. I assume this would be for FS9.1? If you are looking for a 737-200 that has a realistic panel and good model I would suggest you do a search of the libraries using " Tinmouse "then sort by date. On the first page you will find ' tinmouse_ii_v1_25.zip' and 'tinmouse_ii_v1_26_266312.zip'; download and install those. That will get you the older Widget colors. If you can't locate the 2007 wavey gravey paint scheme PM me your Email address after you get everything working and I'll Email you the 2007 paint scheme. ( it may have been lost here at AVSIM because of the hack ).Please be advised,......., just in case, you are not aware, this is not like the 'stock' MS 737-400 as far as the panel and flying (autopilot) are concerned.I hope this helps and is what you are looking for.Best regards,Mel