Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Anyone recognize this Carenado repaint?

cfjobpaintc182RG.jpgI especially like the paint scheme. If you have it or know where it is, please let me know. I'm just killing time waiting for the new Bonanza and PNW releases.RayM

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Well,You prolly already are aware that paint was done by Banabob.The file is found on page 2 Avsim library by typing Bob Rivera in the search window.Its the first selection on page 2 titled:Cessna 182RG II Photoreal (cessna_182rg_pr.zip)

Well,You prolly already are aware that paint was done by Banabob.The file is found on page 2 Avsim library by typing Bob Rivera in the search window.Its the first selection on page 2 titled:Cessna 182RG II Photoreal (cessna_182rg_pr.zip)
Great, I searched on Carenado, C182RG, 182RG, and a few other combinations and found nothing of interest. I guess if you already know where it is you can find it. I have found AVSIM the hardest of all sites to find anything I am looking for.Thanks for the quick response.Ray

Great, I searched on Carenado, C182RG, 182RG, and a few other combinations and found nothing of interest. I guess if you already know where it is you can find it. I have found AVSIM the hardest of all sites to find anything I am looking for.Thanks for the quick response.Ray
Update - No wonder I couldn't find it. After knowing the actual download file number and location at AVSIM, I still would be looking - The description has no picture, no colors, no registration number, and its for 2004 although done in 2008. Wow.Good thing we got active members in the forums.RayM

I hope that's the one yer lookin for.Glad ta help.
Yep, that was it. She has already been relocated to the USA, upgraded to fsx, renumbered, avionics package upgraded and it out in the weather skimming the water looking for a hole to get home.N1-RM.jpgThanks again.R