Sign in to follow this  
desertwind

ASv6.5 Has Lost Connection to HiFi Servers

I just built a new computer and have been reinstalling all of my add-ons one at a time to verify proper operation. I have had ASv6.5 installed and functioning fine with fs9.1, fe2004 and tileproxy 8. This evening I networked my new desktop PC (WinXP Pro SP3) with my notebook PC (Vista Home Premium - OEM). I was testing the network install when suddenly both computers lost connection to the internet. I reset my modem and wireless network router which restored my broadband connection. However, I've now discovered that AVv6.5 isn't connecting to the HiFi servers. I dropped my firewall (ZoneAlarm) and still no connection. I restarted my firewall and deleted ASv6.5 from the program control menu (where it had been authorized to access both the internet and trusted zone) to see what ip it was trying to connect to. ZoneAlarm reports that ASv6.5 is trying to connect to 127.0.0. Is this correct? As I recall that's a null address or something like that which connects to nowhere, often used for windows hosts files to block unwanted content for adservers and the like. Anyway, I allowed it to connect and of course nothing happened. Anyone have any ideas on what might have happened?Coincidentally, when I tried to reinstall a purchase from flight1.com (Carenado Centurion), when I ran the internet connection test, it failed, even when I dropped the firewall.I am able to download from other various websites, including flight1. So totally clueless here.Hope someone can help!*** Note ***And yes, I meant FSUIPC.dll in the header