Sign in to follow this  
smokeyupahead

loading a saved flight...

Hi guys!How do I get the "Thrust" and "Hold" reading to turn magenta in the FMA again?I try pressing the fms speed and proof button button but nothing happens they stay white.ThanksDavid

Hi guys!How do I get the "Thrust" and "Hold" reading to turn magenta in the FMA again?I try pressing the fms speed and proof button button but nothing happens they stay white.ThanksDavid
I can only do it if I select a higher altitude then pressing the autoflight again altough it's already engaged.

The altitude will turn magenta if you have selected an altitude that also appears on your flight plan. Take a look at your route, I bet there is no FL300.As for thrust, you are ina speed mode. I think you want to be in PROF mode. What happens when you press the PROF button??

Dan Downs KCRP

Take a look at your route, I bet there is no FL300.Your right about that,that was me not the autopilot.As for thrust, you are ina speed mode. I think you want to be in PROF mode. What happens when you press the PROF button??
Here I have no control putting the aircraft back into prof mode.I don't know what happened but I never had these problems,like I said in another thread the AP isn't stable at all,it throws the plane into high or low speed protection without me doing anything,the magenta readings turn white all of a sudden and I can't get back by just pressing "fms speed" or "prof" mode.I tought it might have had to do something with fsmeteo but when I close tha program it still does it.Any clue would be really apreciated...Thanks,David

Hard to tell, you are at FL300 going just barely fast enought to stay out of the stall region. There was a lot of happenings before you got to FL300.Please sign your full name.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hard to tell, you are at FL300 going just barely fast enought to stay out of the stall region. There was a lot of happenings before you got to FL300.Please sign your full name.
Hi,it had nothing to do with the aircraft,fs meteo triggers it with violent wind speed changes.I'm getting another weather program.Thanks,David

It isn't fsmeteo, it is MSFS. Get a registered copy of FSUIPC and use the wind/press/temp smoothing options that it has.

Dan Downs KCRP

It isn't fsmeteo, it is MSFS. Get a registered copy of FSUIPC and use the wind/press/temp smoothing options that it has.
You were rightI already have fsuipc but I didn't have smoothing available.Now it's perfect.Thanks!David