Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichD

FS9 Side Views

Guest RichD

Anyone else having a problem with side views. When I look out the windows I see the sim redraw the scenery. First I see large blocks or brown, blue or white and then I see the correct view. It looks like FS2000 all over again. Everything else seems to work fine. If I look once and then go back to the same view it is ok.Nv Ti4200 128 with 4351 driversThanks Richard

Hi, "First I see large blocks or brown, blue or white and then I see the correct view"Never seen this, it appears is from the memory, try to change this line TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT in the fs9.cfgThis setting controls the rate at which textures get transferred to the video hardware. Higher numbers will result in the textures getting to the hardware faster and avoiding "popping" textures when switching view but may increase stutters and require more physical memory on the video card (and some more, not recommended for video card with less than 128Mb). (DISPLAY)UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=20TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40<------------ increase it , I use 400ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest RichD

Thanks ChrisThat fixed it. Richard