Sign in to follow this  

FS-4 settings

I'm going to be installing FS-4 tonight...for those of you who have it already installed was wondering what settings in the game you are using.I have a:P4 2.8 GHz1024MB RDRAMRadeon 9700 pro 128MBThanks for any input.

Guest Vulcho

Why are you installing FS 4? :-hmmm There is now FS 9. :-coolAnd I am not sure if it will even run on your new new system. I think it will cause you more trouble than otherwise. :-bang :-)But if you get it to work post some screenshots. And I think you can basically max out the settings and still get a reasonable fpr. (say 100-200fps)

Guest freequest

I have found out that with some old programs you may have to run a additionl program in the background to soak up CPU cycles.I have the who framed roger rabbit game and its unplayable with out a program like that :)As for settings in FS 4 ... I really think you could run iwth everything on full its not as if its useing VGA graphics or anything only that 16 color EGA (i think)If you are talking about FS2k4 (AKA FS 9) then i have no idea sorry.

maybe he means fs-(skip all the 2s and 0s)4 aka fs2004just a thought...