Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Fs2004 Default AI Question

Are the default Ai Planes the same as the ones included in Fs2002? The reason im asking is because I would like to change the default ai planes to real airlines etc... I would rather stay with the default ai since the trafic addons ive tried look nice, but bog my system down too much, id rather use the resources for a faster frame rate. There were some nice repaints done of the default ai planes for 2002 and I was wondering if they will work with 2004.Thanks for any infoRob

Guest B Bjorkman

Amazing, I just came over here from flying the new sim to ask the very same question, anyone have any idea?

Guest B Bjorkman

Geez, busiest night of the year here. I just put this up less than an hour ago and its already pushed to the third page. bumpBryan Bjorkman CFI

Guest Joshieca

Some of the planes are the same, but most are not...which means you will have to try out your repaints on the newer planes. I would just try out one repaint to see if it works...if i does, then the rest for that model aircraft will. I know that repaints for the learjet, bravo, king air, and others have changed and will not work in FS2004.For extremely high quality and very low frame rate AI add-on aircraft I highly recommend the AI-Aardvark ones. They seem to look the best and have the fastest frame rates.http://www.ai-aardvark.com/[div align=center][link:www.jetdoc.com/ABT/unicom.html]Listen Live - Win Prizes - UNICOM Info Click Here][/b