Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

Service Pack 1 for C185F Skywagon FSX RELEASED

This Service Pack is a cumulative pack which solves all the bugs since the release of the Skywagon and also adds a tail wheel lock feature.Feature added: Tail wheel lock, differential brake control.Errors fixed:- Only 2 blades visible of the propeller from inside the VC when flying 3 blades prop aircraft.- Adds 2 more points to the flaps. Now it has 10

Guest Sky_6

Many thanks for the service pack!-the radio panel issue & VOR2 is finally fixed..looks great, and the tail wheel lock lever now operates!Combine this with the custom FDE from Bernt, we have a great plane - :(

Many thanks for the service pack!-the radio panel issue & VOR2 is finally fixed..looks great, and the tail wheel lock lever now operates!Combine this with the custom FDE from Bernt, we have a great plane - :(
I agree, great work Carenado. I can't wait for you guys to push out the Bonanza. Any chance of a few more cockpit screenies? Maybe of the radio panel? Pretty please??? P.S. Fingers crossed for a GNS430 :D

Thanks for the service pack guys. Question: I see SP1 adds a new aircraft.cfg file. Do I still need the optional patch you made in collaboration with Glenn Davy?

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Guest Sky_6

Anybody else having issues with the Com1 RADIO, I am unable to turn the dial to swtich frequency, or even turn the radio on/off... Com2,Adf, squawk box working fine....

Guest sg38

You have to use the cfg file that came with the SP1 ;) PM'd you the correction....sorry

Anybody else having issues with the Com1 RADIO, I am unable to turn the dial to swtich frequency, or even turn the radio on/off... Com2,Adf, squawk box working fine....

G'day,Anybody else notice that the flaps don't go "click" when you lower/raise them? Well, sometimes they do, but it seems random.I don't have the problem that Sky6 sees, all my radios work O.K.Cheers,Fritz

My flaps and radios all seem ok :) The only thing is that my beacon light seems to be burried in the tail somewhere.

Guest BeaverDriver
Thanks for the service pack guys. Question: I see SP1 adds a new aircraft.cfg file. Do I still need the optional patch you made in collaboration with Glenn Davy?
No. The new patch replaces my old work. The new patch is much better than what I did as it addresses both the air file and the cfg file (and, was done by someone who knows what they are doing with air files :( ), so use it instead.

Ok, thanx Glenn

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Sorry guys, but it seemed better before. I am attempting a take off at 3200 feet altitude, with a TOW of 3000 pounds. I have 20

Sorry guys, but it seemed better before. I am attempting a take off at 3200 feet altitude, with a TOW of 3000 pounds. I have 20