Sign in to follow this  

I am using both sims. And my ASA is running on my laptop, networked.If I last flew FS9, ASA is gonna be in FS9 mode, and now if I want to fly FSX, I have to switch it.Is there a way to tell ASA which mode to open on boot? Some switch like asa.exe /fsx or so?

Hi,No, but ASA should be asking you on each startup if you want FS9 or FSX mode. Is it doing that?

Hi,No, but ASA should be asking you on each startup if you want FS9 or FSX mode. Is it doing that?
No. How do I make it do that?

Hi,Options Screen, General Options Tab, Choose FS version at startup.

Hi,Options Screen, General Options Tab, Choose FS version at startup.
Yes, I know that. But when I had FSX started up, it will start FSX on the next boot, but if I at that point wish to fly FS9, then I have to change it, which will start a complete restart of the application in FS9 mode - and as you know, a startup of ASA takes a long time.I am looking for a way to tell it which one to start from the beginning! Is there a way?

Hi,Using that option will allow you to choose on startup even before AS begins to load. It will not slow down your startup or cause AS to re-start.

Hi,Using that option will allow you to choose on startup even before AS begins to load. It will not slow down your startup or cause AS to re-start.
Oh, now I got it. Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!