Just got an error mid session about 300 stations being suppressed because of a time/date error and that I should check my clock. My clock is accurate... I said OK and ASE said the message would be suppressed for the remainder of this session but I have never seen that one before...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I just had that one as well, 2 hours into a flight, clock accurate as well. The Main screen reported that it couldn't connect to FSX after that point and true enough, things did go a bit screwy then!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Just got the same... flight ELLX to EPWA, however I did following:1. Downloaded current metar;2. Sim clock was different;3. ASE forced to real time;4. Never had this message in ASA despite the fact that I did what I used to do in ASA (even speed up the sim).All rest is PERFECT :)

Tom Link

All,It just popped up for me as well. As you might imagine all our servers are under a pretty heavy load right now, so I will look into this.Edit: I see others watching this as well. No need to add me too's to this. We do appreciate the help though!!

Same problem for me. One hour of flightWarning !Over 3000 data reports are being ignored due totheir data timestamp being too old. Please check yourcomputer clock. It may be set into the future. Youwill need to restart ASE after changing your computer clock. This message will be suppressed for the remainderof this sessionI use FSX on another computer (via simconnect)Setting ASE : - Active time : local- Force to real time : checkedI never had this message on ASA.EDIT: Sorry Jim, I've written this message in the same time as you :(

Hi All,Just to update everyone: We apologize for the problem and any inconvience. There were some Internet network issues that we have resolved. Close and restart any AS programs and everything should be back to normal. If not, please let us know.

Hmmm...... that error should have went away after we worked on things.Are you using a saved weather file or is Automatic Downloads turned On?My ASE ran all night and all day today with no messages like yesterdays.Please let us know.

Hello Jim,Well, today everything seems to be working! No more problem-messages. Thanks btw for your committment and the ever improving ASA/ASE program. Herman

I get this warning message intermittantly. I alway use historical weather that I have previously saved. Is this affecting the functioning of the program, or can I just ignore it?

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8