I have been searching for an aswer here, but unable to find a similar problem. So sorry if it has been up here before.As you can see here on this video;

my ND is acting up , same with the IAS. I gues this is caused by the wind speed rapidly changing as you also can see.I have this problem with many other aircrafts in FSX as well. It happens only when I use ASA. My ASA settings:ASA1.jpgASA2.jpgHas anyone else had this problem?I run FSX on Win XP/32-bit, ASA and an unregistred version of FSUIPC.Thorbj

Hi,A few things:1. What plane being used?2. In ASA turn on Create Additional Stations, and Enhance Route Coverage.3. Need to see your wind options tab. Is DWC On?4. Process a flight plan.4. Update for free to ASE.

Hi,A few things:1. What plane being used?2. In ASA turn on Create Additional Stations, and Enhance Route Coverage.3. Need to see your wind options tab. Is DWC On?4. Process a flight plan.4. Update for free to ASE.
1. Leonardo's Maddog MD802. Will try on next flight3. DWC was off, will turn it on and try again.4. Done5. Will do :( Thanks!Thorbj

FWIW, I have the same issue, although it only last for a minute or two, and comes up every 3-4 hours. Once it does happen though, the s-turns begin, and heavily. Its a shame though because with DWC on, the winds aloft were dead on. This was with the PMDG MD-11 and ASE, as well as all the options selected you have mentioned above, as well as in the revisions readme file. I also had this issue with ASE and DWC.

No its not lasting very long. But it occurres to me quite often. On my last flight i had upgraded to ASE, DWC on along with the other settings mentioned. But the same thing occurred several times. And then on the approach to KSNA I completly lost control of the airplane. The IAS was jumping between 180 and 300 kts with overspeed warning and the AT did not understand what was going on, so it just retarded to idle. And the ND was almost spinning around. It lasted for about a minute or two, then returned to normal and I landed safely.I used Leonardo's maddog, but it has occurred when I have used other airplanes. Like Simcheck A300, DA Fokker, PMDG MD11 and JS4100.Now I have formated my harddrive to upgrade to Win7. So I will reinstall FSX, ASE and then see how it works.Thorbj

MAybe save yourself the work. My installation was on a new setup, XP 64 but still fresh off of a format. I think it may be attributed to FSX limitations and PMDG. Using FSUIPC smoothing with DWC stops the craziness for me.

I was upgrading anyway, so that was not the reason to format. I had a quite tired XP installation and wanted to renew my computer a bit ;)Do you use a registered FSUIPC?Thorbj