Sign in to follow this  
idahosurge

Why am I still a newbie?

I have been a member of avsim forums since 2007 and when I post I am still listed as a newbie.I looked for a way to change that under "my controls", but could not.Is there anyway to change this?Rod

I have been a member of avsim forums since 2007 and when I post I am still listed as a newbie.I looked for a way to change that under "my controls", but could not.Is there anyway to change this?Rod
If memory serves the "status" you see is based upon the number of posts you have made.The more posts you make the sooner the status is elevated. It has nothing to do with how long you have been a forum "member".I believe it is an automated feature of the forum software.BTW - I see you are from Dallas - I am just up the road a bit in Plano.

Hi Opa, thanks for the response,I actually live in Wylie and work in Plano.I say Dallas on forum locations because most people out of the Dallas area would have no clue where Wylie is.Rod

Hi Opa, thanks for the response,I actually live in Wylie and work in Plano.I say Dallas on forum locations because most people out of the Dallas area would have no clue where Wylie is.Rod
Ah yes, Wylie - an arch rival in High School football !!