Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

NEW C185F SKYWAGON FDE OPTIONAL PATCH RELEASED

Guest sg38

Sure I'll keep improving flight models!Not at least due to the support from all of you I think I'll have to try even harder now to make better FMs.Didn't know that Simon is THAT 'famous' in the flightsim community ;)

Simon Evans is renowned for his agnostic behavior, although the model is beautiful, the L19 FDE blows..and really is unflyable at this point, same support BS with FSD.Remember Bernt, the FDE's you provide, are loved by the community and well appreciated . You truly are valuable to the FS community-Let the good times roll...I have propostioned Fernando (Carenado) to put you on his payroll..lol
I second that motion.

Looks like Sibwings has pulled down all the Simon threads. Just as well. But the real test will be whether he shows up there again or not.In any event, good that his comments won't get to linger there...Alan (a.k.a. Alan_A)

Looks like Sibwings has pulled down all the Simon threads. Just as well. But the real test will be whether he shows up there again or not.In any event, good that his comments won't get to linger there...Alan (a.k.a. Alan_A)
The harm is done. Just pulling threads is too easy. No more Sibwings for me unless we get a public apology.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

The harm is done. Just pulling threads is too easy. No more Sibwings for me unless we get a public apology.
I hope they do that, and I've encouraged them to via PM. I don't know where it will come out and of course I can't disclose any conversations but I'm hopeful that they didn't intend just to close off discussion. At this point I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt - I don't think they knew what they had on their hands in Simon, who can give a good impression at first. But time will tell...Best,Alan

Guest sg38

Thats a valid point, furthermore their command of the english language isn't too good (even worse than mine I might add) which they openly state.In one e-mail I definitely saw that they didn't fully understand what Simon was talking about...

....At this point I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt - I don't think they knew what they had on their hands in Simon, who can give a good impression at first. But time will tell...Best,Alan

Thats a valid point, furthermore their command of the english language isn't too good (even worse than mine I might add) which they openly state.In one e-mail I definitely saw that they didn't fully understand what Simon was talking about...
Fair enough, but Sibwings should show good faith immediatly with a public acknowledgement of error. Otherwise pulling the threads will seem like some kind of cover-up.Best,Fritz

Guest sg38

Of course. Just deleting threads isn't the way to go.....We will see.Just sent them an according e-mail

Fair enough, but Sibwings should show good faith immediatly with a public acknowledgement of error. Otherwise pulling the threads will seem like some kind of cover-up.Best,Fritz

Ah yes... snave. I only remember him from a couple of posts on the Aerosoft forums but these two or three posts alone oozed of unfriendliness and arrogance. What an unpleasant fellow.Please rest assured that your efforts on improving the flight model of the 185 and possibly the Bird Dog are much appreciated. Thank you!

With the collaboration of Glenn Davy and Bernt Stolle, we have released this patch which improves the behavior of the aircraft replacing the aircraft.cfg file. (the original aircraft.cfg file is backed up and called "aircraftold.cfg" in case you want to undone the changes)Many, many thanks to them!!!
Thank you very much, Glenn and Bernt, for creating this patch. The 185 is a joy to fly now!

I own only the C185 Bush package. Is this optional FDE patch applicable to this set of planes, or was it designed for the original package only?Thanks,Robert