Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

GEX USA/CAN or sorry North America now...

I am taking a break from PNW, so as to give Nick and Co.'s GEX/UTX's upgrade v1.09 a workout. VERY NICE! The Greater Area of Detroit never looked better, especially at night. Smooth animation and great frame rates. Good job, gentlemen. I'm going to take v1.09 from Detroit to Mackinaw Island and a spin around the bridge...:) BTW, anybody with PNW, remember to use FTX Central to switch back to FSX DEFAULT before flying the rest of the world, outside of PNW's coverage area....everyone should check out Phoenix, AZ. The v1.09 desert is awesome! I'm now heading over to San Diego to check out Top Gun :)Seriously, the v1.09 upgrade really shows its muscle.Mitch

Is UTX recommended with GEX or is it required?Dave

It's not required but it's recommended.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Is UTX recommended with GEX or is it required?Dave
The FSX Silver Bullet is GEX + UTX + FEX + Genesis mesh. If you have those four, you've got North America set up for some fantastic flights. :(

Guest JimC1702
The FSX Silver Bullet is GEX + UTX + FEX + Genesis mesh. If you have those four, you've got North America set up for some fantastic flights. :(
Except I would exchange REX2 for FEX as it seems to be a dead product and REX2 does more.Jim

Except I would exchange REX2 for FEX as it seems to be a dead product and REX2 does more.Jim
FSX is a dead product too but that doesn't mean there's anything better out there. As far as cloud quality goes, I prefer FEX.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors