Sign in to follow this  
gregger

SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 for FS2002 by RealAir Simulations (tm)

Guest gremel

Will the Siai Marchetti SF.260 work in the FS2004 COF software??Regards,jack

I installed it last night and it ran fine. According to the website, they are going to optimize it for 2004 (not sure exactly what that will do). I only did a short flight, but it seemed to work normally. The only thing I didn't try was the gps button. If it doesn't work, all we need to do is copy and paste the gps window section from a default panel into the panel.cfg. I did that for a few other fs2002 panels, and that got the gps working.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest gremel

Thanks for the 'Heads-up'..I think I'll go ahead and make the purchase for the COF today..Regards,jack

Guest BrianC

Word is that while spins still work, the spin characteristics must be tweaked in 2004 to be ideal.Being that Rob Young is a perfectionist I'm sure the adaptations will not stop with spins. :)

I have been the flying the Marchetti for several days in FS9 and I have not run into any problems. IMHO the plane is superior to any other complex single available and the smooth gauges and quality of the VC is well beyond anything I have seen in FS. I really really want them to build me a Piper Seneca!BobP :)