Sign in to follow this  
gfbk4life1

Default AI traffic

For some reason lately iv been seenin my old default AI commerical traffic show up with my WOAI traffic at certain airports. The default trafficXXXXX.bgl isnt in my scenery library anymore either. Any thoughts?

For some reason lately iv been seenin my old default AI commerical traffic show up with my WOAI traffic at certain airports. The default trafficXXXXX.bgl isnt in my scenery library anymore either. Any thoughts?
If you indeed removed or named traffic030528.bgl (renamed as something like traffic030528.bgl.BAK or traffic030528.bgl.ORIG) then I would suspect you have added a scenery enhancement which includes a Traffic file which is calling for default aircraft.Take a look at all your addon scenery entries. See if there are any Traffic files in any of the scenery subfolders. I would be willing to bet you will find at least one there. They would likely be much smaller than the default Traffic file.Good Hunting!

I don't know how you handled the original traffic file(dbl check it), but I rename the extensions on my traffic files from .bgl to .lbg when I want to shut sometyhing off. Try that and if it doesn't work David hit the nail on the head. First I'd do a partial search on your computer for "traffic". If nothing turns up you'll have a bit of searching to do in your active sceneries \scenery sub folders.