Sign in to follow this  
questy

CTD with fsx md11

Hello all, just tryed do a flight with md11 tonite when i came to select the sid the WHI3E at EGBB fsx just ctd, its like the problem like we had LFPG last year before the service pack came out. just tryed it at anther airport and its working perfectly fsx and acc, md11 with uk200 birmingham extrme sencery any idea's would be much help cherrs

Hello all, just tryed do a flight with md11 tonite when i came to select the sid the WHI3E at EGBB fsx just ctd, its like the problem like we had LFPG last year before the service pack came out. just tryed it at anther airport and its working perfectly fsx and acc, md11 with uk200 birmingham extrme sencery any idea's would be much help cherrs
Hey Colin, just a few questions, what navdata cycle are you using? and could you post your flightplan route, I'll try it out later to see if I get the ctd. I don't have your scenery so if don't get the ctd maby its related to that. One more thing are you inputting the STAR enroute, or are you setting up the whole procedure on the ground before your flight?

its like the problem like we had LFPG last year before the service pack came out
That was due to the MD11 not being able to digest more than 160 SIDs at one location, which the SP resolved. If you are having a CTD is is probably a different problem. As Ian suggested, your flight plan is necessary to even begin guessing what is going on and I'd like to know when the CTD occurs. Is it when you select the SID or later? If later, when? These seemingly insignificant details are actually significant. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hey Colin, just a few questions, what navdata cycle are you using? and could you post your flightplan route, I'll try it out later to see if I get the ctd. I don't have your scenery so if don't get the ctd maby its related to that. One more thing are you inputting the STAR enroute, or are you setting up the whole procedure on the ground before your flight?
Ian ive just relise my mistake what ive done i was tryin to do the sid first then place route in the fms but ive now sorted it out sorry :( :( :( many thanks