Sign in to follow this  
treffkaro

tutorial files for B 744

Hello, I am new here. Trying to get experience, I read the tutorials, which were only as *.pdf files to have. Are the mentioned *:flt and *.wx usable with FSX? And more imprtant for me: Were can I get these files? - Is my English understandable? Sorry Greetings Lothar

English is very good but full names should be used in this forum. Thanks.Yes, the files are good in FSX. Of course, the file locations are slightly different but you already know that.I assume the files are available when you download the tutorial from pmdg. Is that false?

Dan Downs KCRP

English is very good but full names should be used in this forum. Thanks.Yes, the files are good in FSX. Of course, the file locations are slightly different but you already know that.I assume the files are available when you download the tutorial from pmdg. Is that false?
Hello,yes, that is false. I can only download pdf files from PMDG. I miss the appropriate files to load the lessons as the tutorial requests. But thank you for answering. Hope that somebody can help.Lothar Schroeder

I just download the tutorial. There is a pdf in the zip and another zip named PMDG_747_TRC_Lesson1_Files.zip, inside this zip are the various files such as FLT and WX, and the .sav panel state file. You should also have these.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Darz750

I think this is the best one-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzG5IYgVFWotry it!!Good flights :)Dario Lazzaro

I just download the tutorial. There is a pdf in the zip and another zip named PMDG_747_TRC_Lesson1_Files.zip, inside this zip are the various files such as FLT and WX, and the .sav panel state file. You should also have these.
Hi Dan,sorry but I cannot find this zip-file. From where did you copy it? I only find the four lessons within the tutorial as pdf-files. Am I too stupid, or what? :( GreetingsLothar Schroeder

I didn't copy it, I downloaded it from the pmdg web site, see downloads.

Dan Downs KCRP

I think this is the best one-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzG5IYgVFWotry it!!Good flights :)Dario Lazzaro
Thank you very much for the link. A very good tutorial lesson.Greetings Lothar Schroeder

I didn't copy it, I downloaded it from the pmdg web site, see downloads.
Sorry, but I cannot find the zip-file. I only find the pdf-files. May be you downloaded the file a long time ago, anyway - it's vanished.Lothar Schroeder

Hi Lothar,I just double-checked this and the files are there from the PMDG website.If you go to the PMDG main site and look for the Documentation link under ' Download' , you can download each of the Lessons (1-4) as a zip file as Dan mentioned.When you unzip this folder, 2 files appear. One is another zip file (with the suffix .... _Lessonx_Files.zip where x = the lesson number) and the second, a .pdf. If you unzip this second .zip file,you'll get the flight files.If you are interested, I aslo found another tutorial from Craig Read which helps step you through the whole process from take-off to touchdown. Try this link:-http://www.scribd.com/doc/2327687/PMDG-747...al-EGLL-to-KLAXHave fun!

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!