Sign in to follow this  
shafs

flight plans MD11

Hay guys where can i get some flight plans for my MD11 ones that are ready to drop into the file.Paul sheather

Hi Paul, I use VRoute that saves routes as several formats, and one of which of course is for all the PMDG products for the FLIGHTPLANS folder. Several others use FSBuild which I have yet to try myself.I remember a post someone actually took the time to log several trips around the world and believe he included the needed files for all of them. It may be what you're looking for, unfortunately haven't been able to find the post, but I know it's here,,, somewhere :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I go on flightaware and take a route from a real flight and copy and paste it into simroutes, and build it that way.Kevin W

Dan, you should definately invest in fsbuild, other than the md-11, it's the best payware I have.

Gavin Price

Dan, you should definately invest in fsbuild, other than the md-11, it's the best payware I have.
Thanks for the advice Gavin. I've thought about it, at least to try and get the weather data from ASA, but from what I've read (not much), I only see that option working in earlier Active Sky versions.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

It definitely does work, i have the latest version of active sky and fsbuild and they work perfectly together in harmony*edit sorry Dan didn't realise they'd released Active Sky Evolution, will update now and see if it works

Gavin Price

I have just downloaded and installed Active Sky Evolution, and the winds aloft data definitely works with FSBuild. Here are some picciesHere is the latest versionHere is the winds data in FSbuildhope this helps

Gavin Price

Hi thanks for all the replies i had a look at simroutes and that does the Job for me.Regards Paul sheather

Thanks Gavin, I didn't even know that Active Sky Evolution had been released, and free upgrade none the less, sa-weeet!I guess I should give FSBuild a shot now since I really don't have any more excuses, except the fact that I already have Vroute. The only issue with vroute is it is user supplied routes and in some cases you may not have a route available. I have submitted several routes but recently had some great routes rejected,,, strange since it would have been the 1st route they would have had to and from. Their reason for it was "Not enough Airways"... So that being said, yeah, I think it may be time for that change :(

Dan Prunier