Sign in to follow this  

Payload editing CTD

I can't say it always happens, but most of the time when I try to edit payload, when I hit the OK button, it kicks me back to desktop.Quite a few add on planes come up over max gross, I may have to edit via cfg files...Don't seem to have a prob editing fuel loads, just payload.Anyone else seen this?Dave

Guest Paragon

I get this too...if you fix please let me know.

Guest firehawk44

I have the same problem with my addons. Edit payload and the sim crashes. The addon aircraft are all overweight too. I moved the FFX727 aircraft to FSCOF and it is over 60000 pounds overweight! It won't get off the ground until the aircraft is moving over 300 mph. I suspect the .air file needs to be edited for FSCOF or the aircraft.cfg. I have searched this forum and others to find a fix but have not found one yet. I hope there's an expert out there who can come up with a solution.Jim

Hi - Guess What??? I have the same problem. I thought it was just me that the plane took up just about the whole runway. Lets keep eachother posted once we find a fix.

I had the same until I upgraded to DX 9B. No crashes to desktop since.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest firehawk44

I have DX 9b. I don't think that's the problem. Thanks anyway.Jim

Guest Milton

Gentlemen,MS changed up the flight dynamics on us and we are working on solutions. Be patient. We are zeroing in but until we are satisfied with exactly what changed and solutions, we cannot make the adjustments.MiltonDash 7Aero Commander Twins

I Have DX9B and I still have the problem...I am thinking of coppying the weight section from the FS2004 default 737-400 Config File, but I want to get some advice on it first. what do u'all think? Is there a big difference in the weight of ther 737-400 and the 737-800 in the real world?Thanks,Paul

anyone else having this problem or have a fix 2 it?