Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

ATC Parked Another Plane Right On Top Of Me - Other Obs...

I went into Tampa Intl. in Lear 45. Parked exactly as per ground control. Went to check out top down view (Ctrl-S, which is first class in all respects), and when I zoomed back "down" ATC had parked another big jet right on top of me. Sort of funny....Lots of bridges missing, roads ending in wrong spots, and bridges starting and coming out of the water, around Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Tampa.Somehow I think we are going to see a patch this time around.Check out that top down view, with + and -, and with progressive taxi, when you get to the airport. It is exceptionally nice, especially zooming way out (High) !!!!This was my first full ILS landing in a Jet (the Lear 45) in FS 2004.Very nice and much improved all the way around.Bob

Bob,I agree with you. Lots of nice features but a few disappointments as well. My local area in PA still has the same grossly inaccurate Susquehanna River and some missing major lakes. I don't think they even looked at the hydrography inaccuracies in FS02 - they just copied the whole thing over. Still lots of nice features in the sim though. Cheers, Tom

Maybe FS9 has built in 'pilot error for the AI. ;)

The only wierd thing I seen so far in FS2004 was at Manchester. I was taxing to runway 24. (I think) There was two other planes going to the same runway. (1 in front of me and the other behind me) when we got to runway 24 there was a 737 just sitting on the runway. ATC told the plane ahead of me it was cleared for take off while the 737 was still sitting on the runway, the plane just went through the 737 and took off normal. Now Im cleared to take off, the 737 still on the runway so I just taxied through the plane. I was getting ready to take off when the plane behind me comes onto the runway and takes off while Im still siting on the runway. ATC didnt even give him clearence