Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

hey guys watch the ms security updates, screwey 2k4??

i have been enjoying FS2002 (hereafter refered to as simply 4) especially the combination of the df c310 into 4so all was good then i noticed last night (i fly for my va eagle express and im doing air taxi service in and out of kosh) i take off out of kosh climb out and i notice once i get my climb established and all tha, that my pointer icon in the vc, is going wacky, every time i wanted to change the alt. or whatever, it would flash between, the salt timer, arrow and hand very quickly and keep cycling like that .. welllmmm then i also noticed that just before takeoff and just after landing, if i switch my taxi/landing lights on/off the lighting effect would take place immed. but the switch itself would take about 15-30 seconds.then i thought, well what did i add....then it dawned on me just the day before i downloaded and installed some security updates, and sure enough i deleted the last one and tested it again, all is good as new!! now the bad news is i cant remember the number, i know about 811??? and this was 55 or 51??? somethingbut just a warning just be careful about these, here are my system specs:CPU = amd athlon 2400+ running at 2gigsMOBO = gigabyte 7vaxpMOBO MEM. = 512 megs ddrVID CARD = geforce 4 ti 4200 128 with 44.03 certified nvidia driverswin xp home sp1 ciao!Brian S

Ciao!