Sign in to follow this  
ST1322

XGauge & Wilco Airbus vol1

Does anyone has an idea how to set it up? This is only addon which does not cooperate properly. First I thought I have too many windows there, so I deleted GPS and put Xgauge for that number. When I open Xgauge I get completely black box - not frames just total blackness.Please help :)

Tom Link

Does anyone has an idea how to set it up? This is only addon which does not cooperate properly. First I thought I have too many windows there, so I deleted GPS and put Xgauge for that number. When I open Xgauge I get completely black box - not frames just total blackness.Please help :)
Hey there, when i installed x gauge i assigned it to shift + 9 in append mode, it worked for airbus vol 1 but it didnt on certain others i.e captain sim and pmdg.. dont forget to press the power button!!

Chris Howard

I know about the power button, the issue is that I have totally black spot in a place where the device should be visible - as whole part. Dont know what is happening as it works perfect for Level-D for example :)

Tom Link

Problem solved. Actually I have copy/paste the lines in cfg file from default airplane. Works fine for all addons since it is the same lines everywhere :) Only playend with window numbers.

Tom Link

Hey there, when i installed x gauge i assigned it to shift + 9 in append mode, it worked for airbus vol 1 but it didnt on certain others i.e captain sim and pmdg.. dont forget to press the power button!!
hey umm i was wondering y my airbus series vol 1 whenever i try to bring up the plane it just crashes to my desktop and i really need help

Hi,Just normally bring up the plane or use the plane with XGauge?