Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjjarvi

PMDG 747-400 for FSX BOXED VERSION

Guest jjjarvi

Hi I have PMDG 747-400X Queen of the Skies BOXED VERSION installed to my DESKTOP-PC and now I will buy GAMER LAPTOP as the second pc. I wanna install 747-400X for that LAPTOP also so can I do that without problems or do I need something special manoveurs :( ??Will that be a problem, meaning installing to two computers??Secondly, there are Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit OS and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 videocard with my gamer laptop, so I wonder are those okay with 747-400X??Thanks for help Jukka

Hi I have PMDG 747-400X Queen of the Skies BOXED VERSION installed to my DESKTOP-PC and now I will buy GAMER LAPTOP as the second pc. I wanna install 747-400X for that LAPTOP also so can I do that without problems or do I need something special manoveurs :( ??Will that be a problem, meaning installing to two computers??Secondly, there are Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit OS and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 videocard with my gamer laptop, so I wonder are those okay with 747-400X??Thanks for help Jukka
If my memory recall, you

Guest jjjarvi
If my memory recall, you

I have a boxed version and I have serial number(registeration key) with cd cover. I installed 747-400X more than year ago and I dont even remember did I need internet connection during installation...I have a feeling that I only entered that registeration key during installation but without internetconnection...so if I remember right could I use that same registeration key from cd cover when I will install 747-400X to another pc(laptop).Support please confirm that?!Jukka
When you contact support to confirm I suggest that youuse your FULL name otherwise you will not get support.David

Guest jjjarvi

Okay start beginning with full name as mr david kindly informed me :( I have a boxed version and I have serial number(registeration key) with cd cover. I installed 747-400X more than year ago and I dont even remember did I need internet connection during installation...I have a feeling that I only entered that registeration key during installation but without internetconnection...so if I remember right could I use that same registeration key from cd cover when I will install 747-400X to another pc(laptop).Support please confirm that?!Jukka Joutsij

Okay start beginning with full name as mr david kindly informed me :( I have a boxed version and I have serial number(registeration key) with cd cover. I installed 747-400X more than year ago and I dont even remember did I need internet connection during installation...I have a feeling that I only entered that registeration key during installation but without internetconnection...so if I remember right could I use that same registeration key from cd cover when I will install 747-400X to another pc(laptop).Support please confirm that?!Jukka Joutsij

Guest jjjarvi
This I got from the "Read me file"a. One user may use the Software on the Customer's computer where the software was installed; you may use the Software on a second computer so long as only one copy is used at a time and only after having secured a second license permission from PMDG. / Leffe
How do I get that second licence?E-mailing for them?? I read my manual which became with boxed version and there are nothing mention about internetconnection during installation, so when I installed 747 to my pc first time I did it without internetconnection. It was last year so I dont remember anymore how did I installed software but I believe manual and there are no mention about internetconnection requirements!!So is it possible installing second time without internetconnection ?By the way, is it possible that second licence only needed if I wanna fly with 747 online f.e inside VATSIM??Jukka Joutsij

How do I get that second licence?E-mailing for them?? I read my manual which became with boxed version and there are nothing mention about internetconnection during installation, so when I installed 747 to my pc first time I did it without internetconnection. It was last year so I dont remember anymore how did I installed software but I believe manual and there are no mention about internetconnection requirements!!So is it possible installing second time without internetconnection ?By the way, is it possible that second licence only needed if I wanna fly with 747 online f.e inside VATSIM??Jukka Joutsij

I have the 747 CD version and after I put in the serial code there is a validation taking place. Whether or not it is accessing the internet I can't be be certain since that would'nt be seen since I never installed it without. There is a screen though that comes up saying something along the lines of "Validating please wait".

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier