Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

AWF LVD repaints

Had many people ask me to upload these as AWF had a HD crash and lost them too. I am sure he is ok that I did this. If not let me know and I will pull the files Andre. :( Included in the zip are original files lost during the ASIM hack (32bit and DXT3 included)aircanadanc.zipunitednc.zipcontinental.zipunitedoc.zipamerican.zipusairnc.zipI DO NOT have any other lost repaints, what is here is what I have.....Just a note here guys. This is the third and last time I am uploading these, so if the link is expired and Andre has not uploaded them to AVSIM sorry about that. LINK (74.48MB) >>>>>http://www.sendspace.com/file/jywj84

Had many people ask me to upload these as AWF had a HD crash and lost them too. I am sure he is ok that I did this. If not let me know and I will pull the files Andre. :( Included in the zip are original files lost during the ASIM hack (32bit and DXT3 included)aircanadanc.zipunitednc.zipcontinental.zipunitedoc.zipamerican.zipusairnc.zipI DO NOT have any other lost repaints, what is here is what I have.....Just a note here guys. This is the third and last time I am uploading these, so if the link is expired and Andre has not uploaded them to AVSIM sorry about that. LINK (74.48MB) >>>>>http://www.sendspace.com/file/jywj84
Thank you very much,that is a very nice gesture and is really appreciated.Of course,thanks to Andre for creating those repaints.Richard

This is awesome! I mean... REALLY! I've been looking for them for ages and haven't found them anywhere. So:Thank you very much! This is absolutely great!

I hav exactly the same problem with Ben Hewitt's BAW and VIR repaints for PMDG747. Would appreciate if someone send it to det1971..yahoo.com

Had many people ask me to upload these as AWF had a HD crash and lost them too. I am sure he is ok that I did this. If not let me know and I will pull the files Andre. :(
From you not a problem at all really appreciated the help, but it's the case that I didn't had a HD crash ;-)The fact is that I don't have installed FS9 anymore so I don't have the files installed of course I have in my archivethe master PSD files but I have to remake / save the texture files again. If I can help a simmer I always try to do so, as the amazing over 1 million downloads of the different free ware projects shows lolAt this point I don't have the time to do it :( All my time is devoted to make the most realistic 757 ever made for Flight simulator in every aspect for all of us out there and is a labor of love for aviation :( Uploaded all the FSX liveries at the Level-d member section for download.Maybe i will re-upload the FS9 stuff later when I have a bit more time for the FS9 users out there ;-)Thanks again really appreciated,Cheers,Andr

André

Hey Andre, thanks for taking the time to pop in and thanks for making these excellent paints.I read in the SS forums that you had "lost the files due to a HD crash" so sorry if I mis understood.Glad I could help some fellow simmers enjoy your "lost" art work and I look forward to your 757. Anything you put your virtual brushes on looks awesome. :(