Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

FS2004 Compatibility List

Guest MightyMatt76

Hi Guys,I have been working on a list that indicates the progress of certain FS2002 add-ons to becoming compatible for FS2004. I hope you find it usefull and if you have any comments or tips or additions, please mail me matthew@fsmagazine.nlThe page will be updated daily.Please clikc the following link to open list: http://www.fsmagazine.nl/nl/update_en.htmlMatthew NiederbergerEditor In Chief / FS Magazine

FSM-banner-400x60.gif[a href=http://www.fsmagazine.nl]Visit FS Magazine, the Dutch Flight Simulation Portal[/a]

Thanks for the list... It's amazing how much Microsoft promoted backward compatibility and now we see just how much is really compatible. Many awesome addons (767 Pilot in Command) will never work again which is a shame. FS2k4 is not a brand new build of code like FS98 was to FS2000, it's basicly another upgrade using the same code that was introduced when FS2000 came out. This kind of thing is going to hurt the Flightsim community in the long run because many developers put in allot of time developing these addons only for Microsoft to come along a year later with a new sim that renders them usless. Many developers have flat out said they will not upgrade.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

bump...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2