Sign in to follow this  
13sharonj

Continental Eco-Skies 737-800

Recently, Continental Unvailed a special livery. The livery is called the "Eco Skies" livery. This Continental 737-824 has the tailnumber N76516. I was hoping someone could paint this plane for me. PMDG or Project Opensky would do just fine. Refrence Pictures are the first three available at: airliners.net search for the tailnumber:N76516 Thanks in advance

Guest planenutter

I willave a go at painting it for POSKY 737-800, is that ok?

Guest planenutter

Here is what I have done so far! Do you like it? Or is it completely rubbish :'(fw8289.jpg

Guest planenutter

Here is the 3d model of it, what do you think? :( 2uxw7qd.jpg

Guest FuzzyDunlop

Where did you get the tail from ? :(

Guest planenutter

why is it bad?

Guest FuzzyDunlop

No !! it looks great

Guest planenutter

I got it from a 767 off airliners.net :DWould anyone be willing to put this on simviation or on the avsim library?

Guest FuzzyDunlop

When will it be finished ?

Guest planenutter

Well I live in the UK, so it should be finished at around 8:00pm GMT tomorrow :D

Guest FuzzyDunlop

Okay !! Dont forget the bottom of the fuselage is darker , the registration font needs changing and the lettering on the gear doorI will wait to see it in the library

Guest planenutter

I will carry on th it for another 20 mins, so if anyone has anything they think needs editing,I will keep on checking this every minute

I use FSRepaint V2 as well, but I still don't know how to take a tail from the actual image and slap it on to an aircraft texture.How do you do that in FSRepaint V2??