Sign in to follow this  
Guest MParker873

FMC Colours in Queen of The Skies for FS2004

Guest MParker873

I bought this package for FS2004 last week and I am now starting to get more used to it. However I notice in all the tutorials I have seen on the web the colour of the writing on the FMC is green, while on mine the writing is white. Is there anything that I can do do change it? Also even thought I have set the gyros in the IRS to "Align" I can never get the current position to enter. I have set the rpeferances for the IRS alignment to "instant" however does the FMC still need time to adust to this?If anyone can help id be very greatful.

A realistic alignment will take about 10 mins.You need to set the IRS to NAV and enter the position on the first page of the fmc where it asks you for your airport and gate.

I bought this package for FS2004 last week and I am now starting to get more used to it. However I notice in all the tutorials I have seen on the web the colour of the writing on the FMC is green, while on mine the writing is white. Is there anything that I can do do change it? Also even thought I have set the gyros in the IRS to "Align" I can never get the current position to enter. I have set the rpeferances for the IRS alignment to "instant" however does the FMC still need time to adust to this?If anyone can help id be very greatful.
Set the IRS selectors first to OFF and then to NAV, wait until you hear a <bing> and a "ENTER IRS POSITION" message is displayed in the FMC screen (POS INIT page).Pick to the scratchpad the provided GPS position and enter it to the line with boxes. You will normally need to do it twice for redundancy. The PFD and the ND will go back to life then.

Hi Basa,for the FMC display colours, you can go to the main FS menu, then goto Add-ons/PMDG/General/Options/Colors and in the CDU section you have the ability to redefine the foreground and background colours for the FMC.the Green foreground colour is custom made with the following RGB colour settings:- R:7, G:197, B:31the INV colour is R:3, R:116, B:17I hope this helps.Regards,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!