Sign in to follow this  
jgoggi

Stab mistrim at takeoff, no warnings?

Being an old school simmer, I have lots of respect for all the things that are modeled rather than what is not. I don't make it a habit to pick into every detail until I find something not right (not saying anyone here is :( ) but some people were born into this age of simming and expect the world in everything they buy. You can see how much PMDG has taken each newer aircraft up to higher and higher levels and again, it blows me away what they can do, but never for a second look at a new release and ask "Are you going to implement that in a patch in this 5 year old airplane?" Haha, that's just retarded (not said in this thread, but have seen it asked many times). As others I'm sure hope, I strongly hope in the future we see the 747 revisted with all the new techniques PMDG have learned to achieve. I pretty much only fly the MD-11 now since it to me it seems a quatum leap above the queen, but still love my fat girl and will keep my fingers and toes crossed for a rework down the long road.One last thing that impresses me is what they can make work in the FS engine in general, that alone is amazing. I'm sure it's frustrating for them though to see tons of effort into modeling just get slapped in the face down the road by FSisms, like accurate TAT and having FSX wx cause the issues it does. It's not their problem, but must suck to hear and see tons of effort get negative results on occasion.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier