Sign in to follow this  
Guest deltaflight

Active Sky Evolution is Here! (And still does not work)

Guest deltaflight

Service pack guys? At least give us some feedback. Thank you.Mitch

Hi,1. There have been major issues identified.2. Beta testing has not begun.3. 3 weeks ago was the initial release.4. The first SP is scheduled for sometime in April.

Look!http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p;#entry1732766Jim replied in that topic. I'm pretty sure he heard you the first time. How long ago was it? Like 9 or 10 days? Seems like you're getting a tad pushy here...As for "still does not work", speak for yourself. ASE seems to be working fine for many other people myself included.

Jeff Calder

I thought it wasn't that long ago!!This will be my last response to this type of question until we are in beta testing, whenever that will be.

Guest nemo06
Look!http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p;#entry1732766Jim replied in that topic. I'm pretty sure he heard you the first time. How long ago was it? Like 9 or 10 days? Seems like you're getting a tad pushy here...As for "still does not work", speak for yourself. ASE seems to be working fine for many other people myself included.

You, speak for yourself.ASE does not work, at least with FS9.What do you use? FSX or FS9?

You, speak for yourself.ASE does not work, at least with FS9.What do you use? FSX or FS9?

ASE works with FS9!!So definitely something wrong with your config.I have for now only problem with reconnecting after closing and restarting fs9.Support here is great so be patient.

Guest nemo06
ASE works with FS9!!So definitely something wrong with your config.I have for now only problem with reconnecting after closing and restarting fs9.Support here is great so be patient.

I have the basic configuration, with fog off.But okay, you convinced me, everything works fine .....I now rest quietly in waiting for a fix.

Guest deltaflight
Ok, popping clouds, clouds at 40,000 feet, constant wind shifts, cloudy skies - bam clear skies. So, my config is wrong eh? Tell me what my config should look like then. I'm listening as you seem to be the "go to" guy since everything is perfect on your machine. :( Nah, I think I'll take Jim's advice and believe they have identified many issues and are working on them. I just need to exercise a little patience. :( Mitch

Ok, popping clouds, clouds at 40,000 feet, constant wind shifts, cloudy skies - bam clear skies. So, my config is wrong eh? Tell me what my config should look like then. I'm listening as you seem to be the "go to" guy since everything is perfect on your machine. :( Nah, I think I'll take Jim's advice and believe they have identified many issues and are working on them. I just need to exercise a little patience. :( Mitch
I didn't refer to your post, first of all.I don't have popping clouds, behavior of ASE in that aspect is similar like with ASV.I disable DWC so I don't have any wind shift or I didn't notice this.Never had instant weather change, but still in process of testing.And I think You should change your attitude :( . I will give you everything you need just be a little more polite. Send me PM with email and I will send my settings.I'm not connected with Hifi so I don't have any reason to give wrong facts about ASE on my PC.As I know, my only problem with ASE is that I don't have weather update if I close FS9 or end flight and create new flight.Only works if I close and start ASE again.There is something wrong. I see that ASE works, because I have report, but no update in fs9.Edin

Guest nemo06

Edin,tell me a flight on which ASE with FS9 works well for you.So, I test.

Guest nemo06

Today, with force destination checked, it works.It is required with FS9?

Hi All,I will update everyone again when the SP has gone into private beta.We are not going to discuss settings or make support requests so I will lock this.