Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

ATC No Longer Responding to Number Keys

Hi AllI've just started encountering an annoying problem where by, after bringing up the ATC window, I can no longer get a response from ATC when selecting any of the numbered options available.I've recently installed JF's 757 Professional and can't help thinking that the problem's related to this, but I can't for the life of me think why this should be the case...Any help much appreciatedGary

Guest mwjb1984
Hi AllI've just started encountering an annoying problem where by, after bringing up the ATC window, I can no longer get a response from ATC when selecting any of the numbered options available.I've recently installed JF's 757 Professional and can't help thinking that the problem's related to this, but I can't for the life of me think why this should be the case...Any help much appreciatedGaryReset your controls assigments for the keyboard to default from the option tab.

Hi AllI've just started encountering an annoying problem where by, after bringing up the ATC window, I can no longer get a response from ATC when selecting any of the numbered options available.I've recently installed JF's 757 Professional and can't help thinking that the problem's related to this, but I can't for the life of me think why this should be the case...Any help much appreciatedGary
Hi AllThanks for your quick replies.However, the problem was soooo subtle. As stated, I've just installed JF's 757. The previous A/C that I had been using before the installation was PMDG's 737NG. Problem is, I had been using its FMC with the keyboard option switched on which over-rides the numerical keys operation within FS. When switching to another A/C, some how this option doesn't get turned off, hence, numerical key options within FS were still disabled.Only way to remedy the situation was to load up the 737NG and enable then disable the keyboard entry mode.As Sherlock Holmes used to say, "when you have eliminated the impossible, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".RegardsGary