Sign in to follow this  
Guest planenutter

Sorry To Bother you :D

Guest planenutter

Hello there I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem on the top of the aircraft?2wnz0qr.jpgThere are two grey bumps on the top of the aircraft how do I get rid of them?

I can't see them in the picture, not that it matters.You can't "get rid of them" if they are part of the model.Best you can do is paint them.First, I want you to go here - http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/forums/dlcat-general-12/.. and download the PanelFinder. Then learn how to use it.While you are at that website, look around. There is much for you to learn there.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

those are probably some kind of antenna and you will have to paint them or add the texture sheetthat is missing.also,for the next time,try to make a picture that shows the problem,this one shows me a whitish plane landing in the dark,and I can't really make much of it.so make a daylight shot and focus it on the problem next tyime,if you want to show it off there's always the screenshot forum :(

those are probably some kind of antenna and you will have to paint them or add the texture sheetthat is missing.also,for the next time,try to make a picture that shows the problem,this one shows me a whitish plane landing in the dark,and I can't really make much of it.so make a daylight shot and focus it on the problem next tyime,if you want to show it off there's always the screenshot forum :(
I agree with JP, if you want to show it off there's always the screenshot forum.Planenutter is constantly showing us his paints and asks our opinion and or advise.Alltough we asked him to show better screens, showing us what he really made, alltough we gave him hints and advise , he still keeps showingus low quality screenshots , puts new questions and is nelecting our answers to previous ones.Pfffff...............?????? Why Planenutter, why?Leen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest planenutter

how do I make screenshots better, I have used innternet but you keep saying they are low quality :( Help?

how do I make screenshots better, I have used innternet but you keep saying they are low quality :( Help?
Making screens is something you have to learn too and not something wich can be explanained in three words.Fist of all you must create a situation in wich the plane looks nice and there is enough light available.Then choose the angle and distance.If you want to show the quality of paints its vital to zoom in on the plane as much as possible.You might even choose for making separate screens for various parts of the plane.Maxe sure the screens are at least 1024x*** ! and high quality jpg or pngIt`s obvious you should have a reasonable good videocard and anti-aliaising activated to get results as shown behind the links below.Your screenshot above is 800x600 wich is actually not enough to show detail without zooming in dramatically.Here you`ll find an example of what I think is a fairly good screenshot, showing a Tiger Moth in the dark and nevertheless enlighted by the sun at sunset.( w.i.p by me , based on the original release paintsceme wich was English.The Dutch Moth came from the RAF and its English sceme was changed by the dutch the same way I am doing it now. History repeats itself.)http://www.dutchfs.com/crew/leen/mymoth.pngOr this Stinson I painted for X-Planehttp://www.dutchfs.com/crew/leen/stins/side.pngOr this one zoomed in to show the readable text on the nose and the (hand-made) artwork.You can see where the skrewdriver goes into the speed-fasteners of the cowling. http://www.dutchfs.com/crew/leen/stins/sharp.pngOr this one, showing a paint made by Martijn Koster (aka Bandbox) who is`nt just a top-class painter, he`s a fine screenshot-artist too.http://www.dutchfs.com/crew/leen/prev.jpgThese unedited screens are showing details needed for giving an opinion about the paints and aswering questions about them.I am confident you dig what I mean by now..Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints