Sign in to follow this  
Guest edrutl

FS Meteo V6 error message

Guest Muppet22

Anyone else getting error messages in French from FS Meteo ver 6 when trying to use it with FS2002?E-mailed Marc the author with no reply as of yet.

Hi!Yes, I have been getting the same msgs in FS2002 and 2004. With the latter, FS Meteo will run for a short time and the error will occur. From comparing the defaul real time weather updates to 2004 to FS Meteo, I can see the differences in the layers. Julian

Guest Muppet22

Ah glad it's not only me. Surely this should have been tested before it was released?!

Hi,Fsmeteo starts, collects the wx data, accepts my dest. apt choice and then proceeds to shut down. Is this the error you speak of gentlemen ?Regards Nick

Guest Muppet22

I get that too Nick. Although I was originally referring to an error that pops up 3/4 of the way through the wx download, in French. Roughly translated 'Internal Error Occurred'

Guest GrahamB

Perhaps nothing to do with the problem, but I think the servers are acting up. With FS Meteo 5.2 I get the July 31, 1600Z cycle as the current weather. Maybe this is causing 6.0 some grief? Anyways...cheers,Graham

LOL, no nothing in french but we have a problem. Tried to email Marc but mail returned for some reason /disc full. Hope someone was able to contact him. Not to worry Marc is superb on support of his product.Nick

Guest EGT_

I'm getting the same error here to. Thank goodness it wasn't only me :-badteeth

I am getting french errors as well..It seems that all it will download is the TAF eveything else (GLOB for example times out.) I have yet to see a drop of rain even though the metar shows TS and CB in the area.Perhaps I have something confg. wrong or are others having this problem also?Walt,Edit- this is w 2004 btw

Yup, me too. FSMeteo v6 shuts down shortly after setting my destination code every time. Having had the last three or four versions of FSMeteo, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Marc had a fix out to us soon.AL

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Hi guys:I was having the same problem and solved it by just deleting the FSMeteo.ini file and letting the program create a new one. I think it is located in the windows/system folder but if it is not there, just search for it.Best regardsLuis F. Lopez

Greetings,Tried deleting the FSMeteo.ini file.I'm still having the same problem,when I try to set my destination airport FSMeteo crashes with a Kernel32.dll error. This is happening with FS2002. Hope Marc can get this fixed soon!RegardsRPM.

Hi,I had exacltly the same problem last night when trying to use V6 th efirst time with FS2002.At the end of the FSMeteo-readme (or is it at the end of the Documentation?) there are some error messages explaned. It seems thet the "Internet error 200", which I get shortly before this "Internal..." message pops up on the screen, means that the internet connection is ok (at leats one good thing).The "Internal Error..." message means, according to the readme/doc, tht the FSMeteo server has a problem.I guess, that yesterday everybody tested his/her new FSMeteo.6 and since this the FSMeteo server was overloaded. Hopefully it will work tonight.Wolfgang

Guest SoarPics

I too have this error message when calling my destination airport. Deleted the .ini file, but no joy.