Sign in to follow this  
Guest emanuel

Airborne laser PMDG 747?

Guest emanuel

Hi guys.to have an airborne laser?ive did alot of search but i dindt find any airborne laser pmdg 747X.Would be really great to have one.

Emanuel, Please sign your posts with your full name per forum rules (or add it to your sig), thanks.Well, if you really did do a search for this and came up short I'm very surprised, since the upcoming PMDG Woodpigeon is equipped with one just like that, but looks totally different.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest emanuel

good one , but im not interested in sharks with lasersim interested in a airborne laser 747 from pmdg for FSX

I have heard of stranger things.......

good one , but im not interested in sharks with lasersim interested in a airborne laser 747 from pmdg for FSX
It's in the FS9 version, not sure why they would leave it out of FSX?

Rob Prest

It's also available in the FS9 version.Activate it here:PMDG -> options -> more options -> extended stuff -> extended stuff options -> extras -> useless crap -> lasers

It's also available in the FS9 version.Activate it here:PMDG -> options -> more options -> extended stuff -> extended stuff options -> extras -> useless crap -> lasers
:( There are times I wish I had a laser or something to blow up all the planes in front of me when running late for my departure, but if the laser would allow me to do that then I would have installed one in my car years ago for driving in Boston.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

LOL That would be awesome. But if you install it in the end make sure it's a PMDG laser. Stay away from ... let's say ... AMD ones :(

:( There are times I wish I had a laser or something to blow up all the planes in front of me when running late for my departure, but if the laser would allow me to do that then I would have installed one in my car years ago for driving in Boston.

There is a cool F18 addon for FSX that allows you to SHOOT DOWN AI aircraft ROFL LMAO, at least thats what I've heard :("USAF go around traffic is still on the runway!""Hell no!"*Boooom* "USAF you are cleared to land"

There is a cool F18 addon for FSX that allows you to SHOOT DOWN AI aircraft ROFL LMAO, at least thats what I've heard :( "USAF go around traffic is still on the runway!""Hell no!"*Boooom* "USAF you are cleared to land"
I would pay big money for that addon! LOL

Danny

I had completely forgot about the PMDG USAF model until I saw this post, here's some screenshots no lasers tho :)light.jpgnight.jpgdeck.jpg

Rob Prest

Does anyone know where we can get the download for the l;aser varient or is it gone?Moe Works

If you got a registred FSUIPC, the Traffic Zapper does exactly that. Not a big blast, but you can add firework sound or whatever you like, and the Ai disappears instantly.

Rune B.

Guest emanuel

such a nice sreenshot!sadly i sold my fs9 long time ago

I had completely forgot about the PMDG USAF model until I saw this post, here's some screenshots no lasers tho :)light.jpgnight.jpgdeck.jpg