Sign in to follow this  

md/dc 9 panels for fs2004?

Hello people,I was wondering if any of you who have fs2004,were able to find a nice MD 80/OR dc 9 panel that work in FS2004...Would love to use the great FFX models...but none of the ones i tried worked so far...ThanksRichard

you can use marco spada MD-80 panel the only issue is u have the change the GPS gauge on the panel config cause and error ocurrs when u load the plane thats FS9 won't accept FS2002 GPS cause is new format go to the panel config. in 737 default and copy Gps Window[xx]and paste to the md-80 config panel erease the old one and the go back to the 737 default window select window[xx}copy and paste that to the md-80 config panel and that's it it shows the new GPS for FS9Hope this helpsee yaaaa

>Hello people,>>I was wondering if any of you who have fs2004,were able to>find a nice MD 80/OR dc 9 panel that work in FS2004...Would>love to use the great FFX models...but none of the ones i>tried worked so far...>>Thanks>>Richard Richard, I use the MD-80 panel for FS2000 (modified for FS2002) by Paul Golding for both the DC-9 and MD-80 series. You can get it here:http://www.paul.golding.btinternet.co.uk/There are four downloads (fixes and sounds etc.). It seems to work fine in FS2004 for me. All I had to do was replace the "old" GPS [window] in the panel.cfg file with the new one included in FS2004. Just copy this from any of the stock Aircraft included:Garmin 500: [WindowXX]size_mm=456,378window_size=0.5position=8BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0VISIBLE=0ident=GPS_PANELgauge00=fs9gps!gps_500, 0,0Hope this helps,Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

The Flight1 DC-9 works well in FS2004. Only thing I haven's working yet are the wheeltextures and virtual cockpit textures (will be checking those out over the weekend, or maybe wait for Flight1).