Sign in to follow this  
Bakern

FSX MD11, Wind's wrong

HiCan someone xplain me this, FMC and Fsx show me same wind but instrument in cockpit shows me a difference in 28 kn.!!!!!!Nine min later, same flight, suddenly wind's are the same in FMC and FSX, but i'm h*** out of track?????? Someone !!!!!!I'm on WinXPx64, Fsx+Accp., ASE, reg. FSUIP with wind smoothing on, everyting went fine all to this came up, FSX came up with the same weather that was in ASE, simconnect is ok. Please, give me a GOOD expl. on this...BRGDSStein-Ove Rud

FSX has a mind of it's own when it comes to winds. FSUIPC helps, but the settings must be agressive (I use 1 deg/kt change per 8 seconds) and even then if you open a menu item or map window the sky will blow apart when you come back to the airplane.I'm not sure what you consider a good explanation.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes, it looks like you are getting some sudden wind shifts there... Were you monitoring the flight all the time? I ask this because if you were, you may have noticed the shift and the deviation from track sooner...May I comment on your post in general. It may be a result of you not being a native speaker of English, but using ! the way you do, and your final "Please, give me a GOOD expl. on this..." can be misconstrued as insulting...Many visitors to this forum have only one affiliation to PMDG - they are customers like you and me, who use this forum as a place to exchange and help each other out. Coming in here and ranting for support as if you were the King of England ("Someone!!!!!!!") and your final statement lacks maturity.Ask in a respectful manner and you will get as much help as the forum members can offer... a bit of netiquette and respect goes a long way.Andrew