I am a little bit confused with ASE aloft winds in comparison to AS 6.5 which I was using.On 6.5 when I was inserting a FP the aloft winds on the FP and the ones on FS9 were very close on direction and strength now on ASE this does not happenFor example on FP from LGAV to EGLL FL360PIKA2J PIKAD UL53 GARTA UV62 YNN UL611 VAKSU UT259 ROTAR UL615 VIC UL613 DIDOR UT420 ALESO BIG3BOn the NAV LOG I have a waypoint ARGAX 175@12 On the Winds aloft by waypoint I have for the same waypoint FL340 103@08 FL390 160@10. On FS9 the actual wind is 247@08What is happening there? The show surface wind Info is unchecked and at FSUIPC all wind options are uncheckedSiable Winds aloft Unchecked and Enable direct wind control enabledBRChris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi,Show surface Winds should be checked On.Also remember that at 36K you are between data layers and I am not sure how far away that WP is from an actual data station, you you may be getting some blending of conditions.