Sign in to follow this  
SQUAWKIDENT

SF260 soon?

Hi guys,Has someone an idea when the 2004 update for the SF260 from Realairsimulations will be available? "Soon" seems to be a very stretcheable term ;) hm

I use this plane practically every day in FS9! I think it has been upgraded,if I remember correctly (I'm not sure right now). If it hasn't been formally upgraded, it still works...and pretty "sweet" at that. It's still one of my all time favorites. Stan

HI Stan,The Marchetti flies not as well as in FS2002, spinning is impossible and side sliding is very different from fs2002. On the moment, she isn't exceptionnal anymore :( She needs un upgrade.hm

I also fly her in FS2004. She flies fine, but if spinning is your thing, you are right, there's work to be done. However, the Real Air site makes clear that a formal upgrade will come in due course. Why don't you ask them, if you need a date?Or find yourself a blonde instead, perhaps, while you're waiting.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest captbulldog

ney. the 260 files on rails in fs9 and has a much longer take off roll. I'm looking forward to the patch.

Guest product

I'm actually just as eager for the new Decathalon from RealAir... looks fantastic. Rob, any chance you can give us some tentative dates?Best,JOel

Hi Joel and others in this thread,The update for the SF260 is being tested right now and is almost ready for release, as is the new Decathlon. We are putting finishing touches to both aircraft and we hope to release within a few days.So far both aircraft are working fine in FS2004. The SF260 is a major update, not a quick patch, hence it couldn't be done instantly!Kind Regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulations

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Hurrah!I only "fly" three aircraft in FS2004 now:1: Boeing 737-700NG (PMDG model)2: Real Air C172SP (Real Air)3: SF-260 (Real Air)As realistic as it is possible to get - can't wait (but having to..) for the SF-260 update - flying the real thing is sooooooooooo sweet (but I have trouble affording the