Sign in to follow this  
Sidney Schwartz

Dash8 for FS2004?

Interestingly, if you look in your aircraft directory in FS2004, there is a Dash-8, complete with the associated sub-directories, except for "panel." I have been trying to get the Create Flight/Aircraft Menu to recognize it, but no joy.If anyone can think of a way to activate it, I would be very interested.

If you look on the front page there is a link to a file that will make the md-80 and the dash 8 flyable.Keith

Guest Douglas K

Both PSS and Oleksiy Frolov are working to make their Dash8 aircraft compatible with FS9, be patient, it shouldn't be too much longer.The Frolov Dash8 will have a fully functional FMS.Until then, there's always FS2002 for a Dash8 fix!:)

lol :-lolThat's AI aircraft and actually not supposed to be flown by the user. But anyway, with the patch you can also fly them. :-)

could you direct me to a frolov Dash8 please, I have been unsuccessful in locating one :(cheers guysDean.

Guest Lobaeux4

Sure, just type in Dash 8 or Oleksiy in the search feature of the AVSIM library, you should find it then. Terrific plane, I haven't flown the PMDG737, but I have all the other payware planes, and I'd go out on a limb and say it might be the best airplane (complexity and systems) made for Flight Simulator.