Sign in to follow this  
031195ds

How to download and install the right aircraft wingview for fs2004?

HiI am trying to get a wingview for my SriLankan Airlines Airbus A340-300 for fs2004 but I dont know which one to download and how to install it. Can anyone help me please? Thank You

There are no 'wing views to download'. The model you are using must have wings internally modelled. Otherwise no wingviews (unless you use FS Recorder, but this is a bit different).If the wings are modelled, you can make your own entries in the panel.cfg or find ready ones somewhere in the library and follow the instructions.You didn't even write what model it is, so I can't tell you if the wings are there.

If you have keyboard for PC must have num pad on right side. Turn your num lock light off. Press hold shift + 4 is a left side window view and 6 right side view. Etc.. You will learn to use. It's easy. If you are messing it up. Just hit once space bar it goes back normal size. You can use shift hold and (-) or (+) for zoom in or out. Mouse scroll down or up for move side when you view this any position. Enjoy the flight,Stuart

Can't you tweak the panel.cfg because thats what I done to my other aircrafts like my 747-400 and A380 and 737sCan't you tweak the views?Thanks

I find this the easiest option. F1 View Utility. It's basically a freeware camera movement made by Flight1.In the VC And Spot view, it allows you to move the camera by holding down the scroll button on your mouse. To see the wings (In an internally modeled aircraft) I simple use that to turn the camera, then SHIFT+ENTER To move the camera back. Simples! F1 View Utility

Yes but isn't that method long scrolling up and down I find the other option fast and easy so is there any panel.cfg for wingview on an Airbus A340-300?