Hi,All things were working perfect yesterday and suddenly this morning, i have problem with the rudder pedal control (CH product). The left brake doesn't work anymore and if i applypressure (braking) on both pedals, only the right brake goes on. I've updated GEX Europe and GEX NA this morning as per written procedure but i can't see what it has to do with the rudder. Would it be somethings broken in the contro itself. Also according to the control setting nothing has changed. I've tried to reassign each pedal but when i depress the left one nothing change. Need your help all you guys. ThanksLmaire

Real Deraps

Guest 413X3

check in the controller settings. Make sure the reverse axis check box is checked for toe brakes I believe

It definitely sounds like a hardware problem. The simplest thing would be a wire break, which is one of the biggest complaints I have heard about this device. I have never had any problem with my CH rudder pedals.

Art

Guest stevehow
Hi,All things were working perfect yesterday and suddenly this morning, i have problem with the rudder pedal control (CH product). The left brake doesn't work anymore and if i applypressure (braking) on both pedals, only the right brake goes on. I've updated GEX Europe and GEX NA this morning as per written procedure but i can't see what it has to do with the rudder. Would it be somethings broken in the contro itself. Also according to the control setting nothing has changed. I've tried to reassign each pedal but when i depress the left one nothing change. Need your help all you guys. ThanksLmaire
Hi matethere is a controller software package you can download from the CH website..with this you can recalibrate and check if your pedals are working correctly.i always use itand recalibrate with it every couple of weeks.. stevesorry should have said also. if they are usb,unplug them turn off and then on computer,then plug them in and rstart computer again..this has solved a similar problem for me. steve

I've tried many things but still not working. There must be a wire broken somewhere. I've also tried to open it and see inside but it seems to be a bit complicated. The only solution is to find a technician. Only left brake doesn't work. All others work. (right brake, rudder turning both sides correctly). but i can't use the keyboard key to brake (dot key). Really strange. Anyways, thank you guys for your help.Lmaire

Real Deraps

Hi everybody,I've finally found the problem, there was a broken wire. Thanks again to all.Lmaire

Real Deraps

It definitely sounds like a hardware problem. The simplest thing would be a wire break, which is one of the biggest complaints I have heard about this device. I have never had any problem with my CH rudder pedals.
Hi!thanks for that tip.............Same problem as above (but the right brake not working).Decided to bite the bullet - have had these pedals for seven years so I don't suppose they owe me that much :( Opened the box and eventually found a broken wire - soldered the ends together OK.Getting it all back together was the challenge - that rheostat/potentiometer thingy??? - the round gizmo with the plastic rod that operates the rudder - only "fits" loosely into a recess and has to be "held" by virtue of the floor/platform/cover with its locating pegs. Quite a balancing act to make it all come together. :( Saved

Old enough to know better...
...young enough to do most of it again!

System: Chillblast (Matt Davies designed) Intel i5-6600 Sklylake CPU O/C to 4.4 GHz; Liquid Cooled; Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MoBo; MSI GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb; 16Gb Corsair Crucial DDR4 RAM; SSD plus SSHD drives; Windows-10.
GF MCP-Pro and EFIS + 8 other GF Modules, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo units, Saitek Pedals, Iiyama 19" x 2, 40" smart TV.