Sign in to follow this  
Groovy_Kincaid

Help Again....

Hello out there my fellow pilots...Again I have a question and I have searched. My wife, my sweet flight attendant is in ZBAA right now and this is one of my few times to do a long haul without the usual, did I empty the dishwasher, did I fold the laundry, did I etc...Any way, some time ago I posted a problem that I had with the default FS 2004 weather. I received awesome feed back from some really good people here and I appreciated it. I downloaded FS Metar to alliviate my issue with the standard FS2004 weather. And it worked like a charm.Then I saw REX 2004. I purchased it. I love it. Great craftstmanship, great textures and I could only imagine the pain-staking effort it took our friends to create such a wonderful product. The only issue that I had with it was the sudden wind gusts and pressure changes while at cruise altitude. I was on a flight last night from CYUL to CYVR and several times during the climb in a Level -D 767 the winds had changed so dramatically that the oil pressure lights came one and the FS ATC had asked after reaching cruising altitude of 380 and I had enabled the VNAV and LNAV to turn right 310. Then told to Turn Left 298 and proceed on course etc...So frustrated with the sudden wind changes and the aircraft being tossed around, I purchased FSCUIPC today, v 3.93. Rex will not load the weather, I get static weather, but I still get the clouds. I have gone to the REX support forum with no solution that I can see.Is there a way to make these two work in harmony, or can I shut off FSUIPC?Help.GROOVY.REX 2004 SP 1 and XP with SP who knows and Level D, PMDG 737 NG, 747-400, CLS Airbus Long Haul, Wilco Airbus 318, 320, 321, 330, 340 and PSS Dash 8.Thank-you for reading this.

Don't blame for my name, my parents were hippies and met in Woodstock

Hi Jim,Thanks, worked like a charm. I really appreciate it. Now, could you help me with my problem with my wife and my chores? :( Thanks again!

Hi Groovy, as Jim states, please update your FSUIPC. Also, you say that there was "no solution" on our forum, but have you posed these issues there?REX/FS9 SP2 will be released hopefully in a few days, which addresses many of the problems our customers have reported. Hope this helps,Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Hi Groovy, as Jim states, please update your FSUIPC. Also, you say that there was "no solution" on our forum, but have you posed these issues there?REX/FS9 SP2 will be released hopefully in a few days, which addresses many of the problems our customers have reported. Hope this helps,Tim
Hi Tim, Apologize for not posting on the REX forum. Will do as such in the future. You guys made an awesome add on. ThanksGroovy