Sign in to follow this  
Guest gag

3D Shockwave Redux settings for 747-8?

Guest gag

Greetings,To all those who have the 3D Shockwave Redux lights for FSX, has anyone made light settings for the 747-8 yet? I can't seem to find them. Any feedback with regards to this would be much appreciated.Regards,Daniel.

+1 :(

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Daniel, Please sign your full name to posts in this forum per forum rules, thanks.http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=245586There really isn't anything to set them independently for the -8. When you run the configuration manager that switches from -400 to -8 it changes the distances in the light section of the .cfg. Both the 400 and 8i share the same aircraft.cfg so if you have your redux lights set for the 400, it will be set for the other.This was one reason earlier topics asked to create a stand alone version, so we could get away from the shared .cfg, although the way it switches automatically works fine for me. I would have just like to edit my exits a tad but now that I use AES I no longer need that.Here is what I currently have after the -8i switch:light.0 =1, -41.477, 0.00, 16.073, fx_PMDG_748_beacon, //Beacon Toplight.1 =1, -84.900, 0.00, -10.725, fx_PMDG_748_beacon, //Beacon Bottomlight.2 =8, -77.000, 26.00, -2.300, fx_pmdgwinglight, //Wing Rightlight.3 =8, -77.000, -26.00, -2.300, fx_pmdgwinglight, //Wing Leftlight.4 =//Not usedlight.5 =//Not usedlight.6 =//Not usedlight.7 = 5, -75.500, 18.30, -3.700, fx_Shockwave_Landing_light // ShockWave lightlight.8 = 5, -75.500, -18.30, -3.700, fx_Shockwave_Landing_light // ShockWave lightI messed with the wing lights a while back and prefer the PMDG ones, for the beacon as well to avoid the in cockpit flashing. Also, the tail light (logo) can't really be changed to point in the tail direction since Redux doesn't allow for skewing on that axis.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier