Sign in to follow this  
skyhawk

N22CB Update

So, finally Carenado released the C 185 Bush packet, and this one is tremendous! :( Excellent job in very short time - I've been flying for hours now :( .Well, back to business again. The Cessna 185F N22CB needs an update. According to the photos, this one should be equipped with floats.But, I had to add the floats from the amphib model, as these are most similar to the real one. That means - I have to use the amphibian model for the float update. :(

Awesome I kinda modded it my self and put it on straight floats with the 2 blader but yours looks so much better. When's the updated file going to be uploaded?

Guest Sky_6

That was fast Skyhawk, did you notice the textures swap easily between models.Looks great! Hoping you can do my red/yellow N-746T... :(

Thanks rossdh! :( I will upload her in a day or two (have some small issues to work on).....

did you notice the textures swap easily between models.
Yes they do, as the templates are the same for all the models
Hoping you can do my red/yellow N-746T
Hope that I can get time for painting during the Easter Holidays :(

That looks really good.Glad you did not forget :( I have been using the paint for the wheels version ever since you first released it :)

Skyhawk, I take it you're using REX? Can I just ask what water settings you are using?

Guest BeaverDriver

Beautiful job as always Gunnar. Nice work!

Skyhawk, I take it you're using REX? Can I just ask what water settings you are using?
:( :( ....I am still using the

Gunnar, nice work as usual, although I'm not using FSX, but the pictures say them all... :(PhilEDDM

Gunnar,THat looks fantastic! Just in time for summer!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Thanks a lot - all of you! :( The livery is now uploaded to the AVSIM library.Hopefully available very soon ......

Nice work.I added it to my stable.BTW where is the ventral fin on the aft bottom fuselage? I can't seem to locate it on one of the templates.Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

BTW where is the ventral fin on the aft bottom fuselage? I can't seem to locate it on one of the templates.
Russ: The texture for the ventral fin is located on the

Guest Sky_6
(Sky 6: your red/yellow is soon to come....)
:( I'm honored your doing her Gunrar...Take your time with her.. transport015.gif