Sign in to follow this  
Guest planenutter

Better Quality

Guest planenutter

Hello, this is a FLYBE 737-800 repaint, is it better quality or not?4u6syq.png

Guest lgvpilot1

Pasting a couple of re sized logos you found on google onto a paint kit is not going to draw the comments that you are hoping to hear .It has been explained to you on more than one occasion how you can improve your work ,yet you still keep posting work of the same standard .I find it hard to understand that when given advice on how to go about improving your work you choose to ignore it ?? :( In fact I am wondering if it is worth pressing the "post reply" button as this is yet again another reply that you no doubt will choose to ignore .*we will see if I was right or not *

You are right having doubts about anwering his questions.Many years ago I started repainting a Super Cub for FLYII!My painting-skills were zero.I am still very gratefull to all that great guys who helped me in those first years.Without their help then, I would not be able to help guys like Planenutter now.The big difference is , Planenutter is rude and impolite by neglecting our answers, not even saying thanks on moments he really should.When he presented his Continental paint he asked for our opinion and you advised him about the flag and stuff like belly colors.His reaction : Ow long does it usually take avsim to accept your file?On his post Sorry To Bother you :D, POSKY 777-200, My VA He asked how to make better screens, I answered him extensively ,explaining things ans showing examples.My answer was the last post on this topic , he did not bother to react.He still shows us hideous screens and still asks our opinion.Hello, this is a FLYBE 737-800 repaint, is it better quality or not?These is just some examples of the many available.Planenutter simply does not know how to behave and does nothing with the information we provided him with.I really think its time for Planenutter to make his apologies and make a fresh start.This means NOT presenting new paints to us unless he responds in a proper way to all the answers and reactions wich already have been given on his former posts FIRTST.I do not fancy waisting time and I certainly have no intentions to do so.Leen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest planenutter

Sorry, and thanks for everything :(I just dont know how to get very good quality images!I will try to make a fresh startplanenutter

Sorry, and thanks for everything :(I just dont know how to get very good quality images!I will try to make a fresh startplanenutter
OK,Make a screenshot IN the simulator and NOT in FSRepaint.Just make one (fairly zoomed in) and show it. Does not mind what plane it is.A big sreen just like the one on top of this topic.And tel me the specifications of your PC , processor and videocard.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest planenutter

I will do this tomorrow as I have to go to bed now :D