Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

Questions for the DC10 by FFX.

Guest Paragon

I really like the new DC10 by FFX, but I have a few questions. Where can I get a panel for it that works with FS2004. Now I'm using the 737 panel, as it's the one I'm most familar with. Also I have some problems with level flight while using the autopilot. When I'm at FL32000 and cruising at 0.82M, for example, and I have the autopilot on I get a 5 degree nose up pitch...I think this is a little too much.p.s. if this is in the wrong forum please tell me where to put it as I would very much like a fix for this.

Guest Speedbird1

Cannot help you on the panel front, I am keeping my FS2002 panels away from FS9 at the moment just in case, the FDE is currently being modified from what I read in another post on this forum and the pitch up at high level has also been mentioned I do believe.

Guest Paragon

Thank you for the swift reply...I guess I have to wait for the 2002 panels to be converted then. I tried one, but it didn't look right, which default panel would you recommend using while I'm waiting for the real one?

Guest Speedbird1

No problem ;-) I use the default 737 panel at the moment.

Hello,I've been using Staffan's panel,and it works just fine.Good luckRichard

Guest Paragon

Where can I get that panel?

Guest Paragon

Also where can I get a good checklist for the DC10?

That's great that Staffan's panel works in 2004. Just remember to keep the Concord gauges and bring them over to 2004, is that correct?Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Paragon

That panel is great! The DC-10 is definitely my favorite now. I have a couple of questions though, the pushback panel under the radio stack, what does that do? The INS panel, is there any way to get that working also?

Guest Paragon

Could someone please tell me the take-off procedure for the DC-10. I'm having problems with the take-off, this is one big heavy bird!

Hi,The INS didn't work in FS2002...same in fs2004...and you definately need the concorde gauge...but there's an update on the website that has everything you need.As for take off..trim up...it's working.RegardsRichard

Guest Paragon

Thanks for the tip, much better now. That's a shame, INS looked like a really cool feature. What gauge is the concorde on the panel?Also could you tell me what the autobrake switch says? I can't really tell except for RTO, 1, 2, 3 and 4.